- Please complete all fields. Failure to provide full information may result in delays in processing your request.
- Please be advised that the processing of referrals may take up to (7) working days. Failure to provide adequate notice for referral requests may be subject to additional processing fees.
- Requests to renew controlled medications (e.g. narcotics) cannot be processed on-line. Please call your primary physicians office and follow the telephone prompts for ‘prescription renewal’.
- Prescription renewals will be called or faxed to your designated pharmacy. If there is a problem, we will contact you by phone.
- Prescription renewals will not be made if you have not seen your doctor for an extended period of time (usually greater then 1 year).
- Use the on-line appointment request form to only request a physical examination or preventive visit.
- If you require a sick visit or an emergency visit please call the office.
- Please be aware that if you are a new patient and are requesting an appointment an additional form will have to be filled out when you arrive for your first scheduled appointment.
- Communication with our office using the website should never be used for emergencies or when an immediate response is needed.